Adults : CHF 69.90
Children (aged up to 12) : CHF 49.90
Free for children aged up to 6 (no meal included)
Your ticket includes: return journey from Bulle to Château-d'Oex in our vintage train, fondue and meringue with double cream.
Drinks and entry to the International Balloon Festival are not included - Drinks menu
Special fare: no reductions for holders of a GA travelcard, half-fare travelcard or junior travelcard.
On the day of your excursion your ticket will cover all public transport within the Canton of Fribourg and the Broye vaudoise right up to the limits of the Frimobil zone.
(Bookings may be made up to two days before the date of travel)
- By telephone on 0900 320 320 (CHF 1.00/min.)
- At the ticket offices at Fribourg, Bulle, Estavayer-le-Lac, Romont, Palézieux or Châtel-St-Denis
Gift card / Groups of 20 or more
By telephone on +41 26 913 05 12 or by e-mail to train-retro(at)tpf.ch
Departure from Bulle at 10h08
Arrival back at Bulle at 16h30
- Tickets must be purchased by the day of the excursion; they will be checked by the hostess on the train.
- If you have booked and paid within five days of the excursion, bring a copy of your receipt with you.
- Cancellation and refund: if cancelled five or more days before the excursion, tickets will be fully refunded (a refund fee of CHF 5.00 per ticket will be charged). No refunds can be made for cancellations within five days of the excursion.
- To cancel your reservation telephone +41 26 913 05 12 or e-mail train-retro(at)tpf.ch.
- When making their reservation, passengers may choose cold meat instead of fondue (charcuterie, rolled ham, salami, prosciutto, dried meat and carrot salad).
Works taking place in Bulle Station
Following the works taking place at Bulle station, a large number of parking spaces will be removed in the station area. For this reason, you are strongly advised to use public transport and to take advantage of the Frimobil provision to reach to your leisure destination. For this same reason, the timetable 2020 are subject to change.