Adults : CHF 53.90
Children (aged up to 12) : CHF 22.90
Free for children aged up to 6 (no meal included)
The fare includes the journey by train, fondue and meringues with double cream.
Drinks are not included - Drinks menu
Special fare: no reductions for holders of a GA travelcard, half-fare travelcard or junior travelcard.
On the day of your excursion your ticket will cover all public transport within the Canton of Fribourg and the Broye vaudoise right up to the limits of the Frimobil zone.
(Bookings may be made up to two days before the date of travel)
- By telephone on 0900 320 320 (CHF 1.00/min.)
- At the ticket offices at Fribourg, Bulle, Estavayer-le-Lac, Romont, Palézieux or Châtel-St-Denis
Groups of 20 or more
By telephone on +41 26 913 05 12 or by e-mail to train-retro(at)tpf.ch
|Lunchtime train||Departure from Bulle||11:30||11:30|
|Arrival back at Bulle||14:48||14:27|
|Evening train||Departure from Bulle||19:08||19:20|
|Arrival back at Bulle||22:12||22:12|
Boarding 15 minutes before departure
- Tickets must be purchased by the day of the excursion; they will be checked by the hostess on the train.
- If you have booked and paid within five days of the excursion, bring a copy of your receipt with you.
- Cancellation and refund: if cancelled five or more days before the excursion, tickets will be fully refunded (a refund fee of CHF 5.00 per ticket will be charged). No refunds can be made for cancellations within five days of the excursion.
- To cancel your reservation telephone +41 26 913 05 12 or e-mail train-retro(at)tpf.ch.
- Passengers holding transport staff travel facilities (FVP) are entitled to a reduction of CHF 3.00 on presenting their card when joining the train.
- When making their reservation, passengers may choose cold meat instead of fondue (charcuterie, rolled ham, salami, prosciutto, dried meat and carrot salad).