A day out for foodies! Join the vintage train in Bulle to enjoy a journey through the Gruyère countryside to Châtel-St-Denis. On arrival in Montbovon, you will be able to savour a delicious selection of sushi accompanied by a Japanese side salad and an oriental dessert. During the journey our Japanese hostess will demonstrate how to make sushi.
The Sushi Train is complete for the end of the season. Instead, why not try (or retry) its winter time successor - the Fondue Train.
Adults : CHF 69.90
Children (aged up to 12) : CHF 39.90 (children's sushi meal)
Free for children aged up to 6 (no meal included)
Your ticket includes: return journey from Bulle to Châtel-St-Denis in our vintage train, meal and dessert. Drinks are not included.
On the day of your excursion your ticket will cover all public transport within the Canton of Fribourg and the Broye vaudoise right up to the limits of the Frimobil zone. See the map of the Frimobil zone.
(Bookings may be made up to three days before the date of travel)
- By telephone on 0900 320 320 (CHF 1.00/min.)
- At the ticket offices at Fribourg, Bulle, Estavayer-le-Lac or Châtel-St-Denis
Groups of 20 or more
By telephone on +41 26 913 05 12 or by e-mail to train-retro(at)tpf.ch
Meeting point at 11.00 am on the station plateform
Departure from Bulle at 11h30
Arrival back at 14h25
Meeting point at 19.00 pm on the station plateform
Departure from Bulle at 19h30
Arrival back at 22h13
- Tickets must be purchased by the day of the excursion; they will be checked by the hostess on the train.
- If you have booked and paid within five days of the excursion, bring a copy of your receipt with you.
- Cancellation and refund: if cancelled five or more days before the excursion, tickets will be fully refunded (a refund fee of CHF 5.00 per ticket will be charged). No refunds can be made for cancellations within five days of the excursion.
- To cancel your reservation telephone +41 26 913 05 12 or e-mail train-retro(at)tpf.ch.
- Participants may order an alternative to fish when making their reservation.