Train Fondue du Pays-d'Enhaut
This 2019-2020 season, travel back in time on an incredible journey aboard the Vintage Train. Departing from Bulle, this retro service will criss-cross the stunning Pays-d'Enhaut countryside to Gstaad. Dine on a Fondue du Barbu before tucking into the Gruyère region's famous dessert of meringue and double cream. Upon arrival you can take a stroll around this legendary village.
New: on Saturday 21 December, discover Saanen and its enchanting Christmas market!
Adults : CHF 89.90
Children (aged up to 12) : CHF 69.90
Free for children aged up to 6 (no meal included)
Your ticket includes: return journey from Bulle to the Pays d'Enhaut in our vintage train, Fondue du Barbu, meringue with double cream.
Drinks are not included - Drinks menu
Special fare: no reductions for holders of a GA travelcard, half-fare travelcard or junior travelcard.
On the day of your excursion your ticket will cover all public transport within the Canton of Fribourg and the Broye vaudoise right up to the limits of the Frimobil zone.
(Bookings may be made up to two days before the date of travel)
- By telephone on 0900 320 320 (CHF 1.00/min.)
- At the ticket offices at Fribourg, Bulle, Estavayer-le-Lac, Romont, Palézieux or Châtel-St-Denis
Gift voucher order / Groups of 20 or more
- By telephone on +41 26 913 05 12
- By e-mail to train-retro(at)tpf.ch
|2019 & 2020|
|Gstaad||Departure from Bulle||11:08|
|Saanen||Departure from Bulle||12:08|
Boarding 15 minutes before departure
- Tickets must be purchased by the day of the excursion; they will be checked by the hostess on the train.
- If you have booked and paid within five days of the excursion, bring a copy of your receipt with you.
- Cancellation and refund: if cancelled five or more days before the excursion, tickets will be fully refunded (a refund fee of CHF 5.00 per ticket will be charged). No refunds can be made for cancellations within five days of the excursion.
- To cancel your reservation telephone +41 26 913 05 12 or e-mail train-retro(at)tpf.ch.
- When making their reservation, passengers may choose cold meat instead of fondue (charcuterie, rolled ham, salami, prosciutto, dried meat and carrot salad).
Works taking place in Bulle Station
Following the works taking place at Bulle station, a large number of parking spaces will be removed in the station area. For this reason, you are strongly advised to use public transport and to take advantage of the Frimobil provision to reach to your leisure destination. For this same reason, the timetable 2020 are subject to change.