Saint Valentine's Fondue Train
CHF 250.- with activity at the Maison Cailler
CHF 150.- without activity at the Maison Cailler
Included: train journey to Broc and Cailler activity, if option 1 chosen; journey from Bulle to Montbovon and back, aperitif and glass of Champagne, fondue, meringue and double cream dessert, and special Valentine's gift. Not included: drinks.
On the day of your excursion your ticket will cover all public transport within the Canton of Fribourg and the Broye vaudoise right up to the limits of the Frimobil zone.
(Bookings may be made up to two days before the date of travel)
- By telephone on 0900 320 320 (CHF 1.00/min)
- At the ticket offices at Fribourg, Bulle, Estavayer-le-Lac, Romont, Palézieux or Châtel-St-Denis
Departure from Bulle at 16:45 for workshop at Maison Cailler in Broc
Return to Bulle at 18:34
Departure for Montbovon at 19:20 and return scheduled for 22:12
- Tickets must be purchased by the day of the excursion; they will be checked by the hostess on the train.
- If you have booked and paid within five days of the excursion, bring a copy of your receipt with you.
- Cancellation and refund: if cancelled five or more days before the excursion, tickets will be fully refunded (a refund fee of CHF 5.00 per ticket will be charged). No refunds can be made for cancellations within five days of the excursion.
- To cancel your reservation telephone +41 26 913 05 12 or e-mail train-retro(at)tpf.ch.
- When making their reservation, passengers may choose cold meat instead of fondue (charcuterie, rolled ham, salami, prosciutto, dried meat and carrot salad).